M*CARBO Brotherhood

Any members of the AK Operators Union, Local 47-74? If so post AK pics here

7 Likes

Apparently the term “krinkov” was a mujahedeen invention and never used by the russians who tended to call the ak74su “suchka,” little bitch. Source

Mines not a “real” suchka being built on a yugo 7.62 gun

9 Likes

@Chris19d

PSA introduced like 10 new AK’s at shot show. I’ve never owned one but I definitely want one of theirs.

7 Likes

Looking with one eye open here…or it will cost me too much to get one of these! SWEET! Great job. Now make a video so we can see it in action!

5 Likes

does an AR47 count.

8 Likes

6 Likes

I’m looking to get into a hybrid. I want something that takes standard AK mags.

2 Likes

AK operator was at shot show with Century arms. They will be putting out an AK-74. I might pick one up after a year in production. Let them get all the kinks out.

3 Likes

While i do want a 74, im a bit skeptical about century’s quality control, supposedly theyre better than they used to be, but idk quite how i feel about their new guns yet.

2 Likes

@Chris19d Robski destroys every model of theirs and only recommends the WASR10

4 Likes

Got a regular length and a long barrel version. Swapped the stocks on them recently. Got tired of the wood smoldering and burning my hand lol

6 Likes

And the long barrel one. Guess I cant post more than one pic at a time yet

7 Likes

Rob Ski and AKOU are the best in the business!! Here are my Russian girls, Saiga and Robinson arms vepr. Optics are ISIS Goat Fucker - Annihilator packages from AKOU. I’ve never hit better.

4 Likes