M*CARBO Brotherhood

Any Maryland people in here?

Anyone interested in getting together to shoot targets?

4 Likes

Born and raised on the Eastern Shore of MD, currently reside in the Communist State of NY… Not for much longer though :metal:

5 Likes

Born and raised in Queen Anne’s county.

3 Likes

Are you BS’ing me… Me too

4 Likes

QACHS LIONS CLASS OF 1987
Mr Newton that taught Math coached Basketball is my Dad.

4 Likes

Yo… Go to your Messages

3 Likes

I am from Montgomery County, Maryland.

5 Likes

Some Marylanders in da house

3 Likes

I graduated HS in Montgomery County.

But Texas born and home again.

2 Likes

What high school did you attend? I live in Bethesda.

4 Likes

John F. Kennedy H.S.
Class of '85
I worked in the Air Rights Building.

3 Likes

You were a Silver Spring guy. Just 3.5 miles from Bethesda. I went to school in Washington DC. My high school was Wilson.

2 Likes

The Air Rights Building is a few blocks from my house.

3 Likes

Born and raised in Pennsylvania, moved to Maryland eight years ago for a job. Currently an island dweller in QAC…and still trying to figure out how an entire state of people can suck so impressively at the effective operation of motor vehicles… :grinning:

6 Likes

Kent Island is pretty cool place if that’s what meant by island dweller. I worked there for about 5yrs as a machinist :metal:

5 Likes

It is, and I really do like living here…until $hit goes south on the WPL and traffic backs up across the entire island. :unamused:

Fortunately, there’s a level of inner peace that comes with living near the water. If I’ve got to be trapped by traffic, not a bad place to be when it happens. :+1:

6 Likes

Wassup @chilipepper!

3 Likes

Me at the moment, though that’s likely to change within the next hour… :sleeping:

Coming from PA, I had a hard time finding decent places to shoot down here. I found lots of member’s only shooting clubs but not much for public ranges. About two years ago a gun shop employee turned me onto Delmarva. It’s a little bit of a trip but a nice place to shoot, cheap too. I’m usually there at least once a month, weather and ammo stores permitting.

5 Likes

Finding public places to shoot is like trying to find 9mm ammo :-1:. I believe most states have done away with public shooting ranges, liability issues. I know up here in NY you have to go to Boonies or up into the State park/forest lands.

4 Likes

I have a a few places to shoot. We set up targets and have fun. We clean up our brass then roll out. I am looking into ordering some steel targets and getting those set up. If you come home for the holidays hit me up. I’ll take you out there.

4 Likes