M*CARBO Brotherhood

Any KTOG Members Here Help Guide Me There?

Just signed up over there and it works different there.
Now I am not to savey when it comes to social media and i looked but could nopt find answers on how to post.
I started a thread about modifying the rails on the aluminum S2K fore End but do not understand the their rules of posting
Help is Appreciated.

3 Likes

It works just like here. Join, read, post. KTOG has been around forever. It seemed to be comprised of a bunch of “fuddy duddies”. I haven’t visited that forum in 10+ years. Maybe it’s different now. LOL

5 Likes

They might have a probationary period at first where a new member’s posts have to be approved by a moderator or something. Some forums also only let a new member post once an hour, so many times a day, etc. That might be some of the strangeness you see over there. Just keep participating and those restrictions usually go away pretty quickly. :+1:

3 Likes

THANKS.
To start with I will admit this forum has spoiled me by being so easy to navigate.
I think the KTOG site will take some time to learn.

I guess in the short term I have made my decision going forward, hopefully today I iwill have all the hardware I need to change fore ends. I will have the extra 12" rails to do what i might find down the road.
I have an airgunner friend that is, among other things, a millwright and a nice shop in his basement.

3 Likes

My first impression is the same. I do not like their format.
@patriot1 and I hooked up over there

3 Likes

How’s the S2K activity there these days? I’d think you could find all the help you’d need right here.

4 Likes

Yes, agreed. This forum is much more informed with a great group of brothers!

4 Likes

@wedge thanks for checkin in Bro ! From the dates I saw on the posts were OLD. the biggest thing I read about over there was BS about poor the customer service from MC
. which as we all know is BS. Wast oo negative !!!
OH HELL YEA. I was just responding to a hint that @johnksg had suggested.
With the exception of @patriot1 ZERO respose! thanks @patriot1 for the heads up.
I doubt I will go back there unless someone here says to look it up over there.

I love this site’s band of brothers, you all even put up with my !@#%$%& when i get out of line.

6 Likes

Even when I posted that stuff about broken RCH’s. i was way off point but found that issue with the bur on my tube caused by the RCH slamming into the slot on the tube when the gun was folded. The wild thing about my issue was I felt some drag on the charge bolt the last time I went shooting but just dismissd it as getting dirty.
I fix that issue that I did not even know I had. I learned NEVER SLAM THE BOLT CLOSED WHEN GUN IS FOLDED.

6 Likes

As I sent you a response once I saw your post over there i did appreciate that KTOG post.
I thank everyone that has tried to help with my decision on the fore end. I have received my rails this morning and the KT fore end will be here sometime today. USPS time of year means I get mail around 7:45PM. And I live in the edge of Columbus, Ohio.
I can not even want to think about how long it is going to take @DivaMarie to get his RLP fore end .

5 Likes

@Turmeric I am a “lurker” on that forum, just read some of the discussions so I really could not be of help to you regarding rules and posting. Sorry!

3 Likes

That is fine I saw what you saw over on the Fore end discussion thread. I went looking here and that helped. Because of discussion you and I had.
Did you read my post over on the “11” rail thread? i figured out what to do and am, waiting for it to be delivered tonight. Thanks for the thoughts.

4 Likes

Picture Julia Robert’s (Dancing Across the Field of Posie’s or Whatever! ‘‘Singing SOMEDAY over the Rainbow’’:rofl:

4 Likes

yes I agree, even on a cloudy day in Ohio.
By the way congrats champion !!!All is great. Here is how it turned outWith no mods required

4 Likes

This forum seems much more active than the KTOG . I go between the two doe info. Maybe we should expand our topics to other kel tec weapons as well.

5 Likes

@Silverback Paul, you can talk about any weapon you want…we would love to hear and probably chime in. If the topic isn’t listed already just start a new one.

5 Likes

I’m on KTOG, with the same username.

2 Likes

I have made a list of all the traitors.

6 Likes

Is this the coveted 2lb trigger pull rifle completed?

3 Likes

@matt :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes