M*CARBO Brotherhood

Any kit for My CZ-75BD

Will the CZ75 Spring Trigger Kit work with My CZ-75BD ?
If not Does M Carbo have one that does ?

5 Likes

@yur_maker Welcome to the Brotherhood. Don’t forget to go to the First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! thread and say Hi to everybody.
I don’t have the answer to your question, but I’m sure someone in the Brotherhood will , before the day is over. :rofl:

5 Likes

@yur_maker welcome to te forum joe

3 Likes

@yur_maker It’s been a while since on their Site Don’t they Offer both on Cajun Gun Works? I put the CZ 75 Spring kit in my SAR Works fine.

3 Likes

I believe the 75 kit will work with the BD. That’s what I ordered, might not be able to use the sear spring but that’s it.

3 Likes

So I ordered this kit after seeing the video and it looks promising. I do have a couple of questions that I was hoping someone would know:
1). what is the weight of the hammer spring? I’m guessing 15lbs or 13lbs. It isn’t listed anywhere.
2). Concerned with a lighter hammer spring that I might get some light primer strikes, anyone use an extended firing pin for CGW or CZC as well?

future product offerings? It would be nice if M-Carbo made:
1). a floating hammer pin
2). reach reduction kit
3). recoil springs…maybe

Since there are only 2 custom offerings for the CZ, it might be nice if M Carbo entered the mix.

7 Likes

@johnK if your getting these from Cajun site Aren’t they show the Pounds of Spring Kits?

4 Likes

Sorry my mistake. I have the springs from MCarbo, but was wondering if I would need an extended firing pin to avoid light primer strikes. That would be the part I might get. CGW list spring weights, as does Wolff and CZC, I just can’t find them for MCarbo.

4 Likes

John I’m see on the customer Reviews at M*Carbo no complaints of

light primer hits and reductions from 10.75 down to 2.75 pds.

5 Likes

So I replaced the springs, however the TRS isn’t resetting the trigger. I think it’s too light, I did not install the sear spring though, not sure if that makes a difference. Stock my SA was 4.5, with TRS, FPB, FP, and Hammer spring SA went down to 3.5. Removing the TRS I’m back up to 4.0 which is acceptable (I have not polished yet).

I am curious if anyone has had any problems with the TRS? Currently I do not want to use it.

4 Likes

@johnK TRS is Which?

3 Likes

Trigger return spring. MCarbo is sending me a new one mine might be out of spec. will know soon!

5 Likes

@johnK The End Results on my SAR b6p 9mm with the MCARBO CZ-75 spring kit ended up with 1.2 pounds on Trigger Set and 2.5 on Dead Pull’

2 Likes

For what it’s worth I have installed the CZ trigger spring kit in a 75b, 75bd, 75 omega and a SP01 all have fire tested beautiful and the trigger reduction was great along with less take up and smoother, crystal break. Hope this helps

4 Likes

New spring in, trigger pull down to a touch under 3 lbs. Great customer service MCARBO kit is great!

3 Likes

Kit arrives today for my CZ 75 Compact. Already a great shooter, can’t wait to enjoy the improvements.

3 Likes