M*CARBO Brotherhood

Any coupon codes for MCarbo right now?

I’ve already bought almost $100 worth of upgrades for my sub2k. MCarbo is so awesome I have $440 in my shopping cart right now - pro trigger bundle, muzzle brake, folding sights, bolt tube cover, etc. Are there any coupon codes going right now? I know there’s free shipping on $50 or more but would love to save a few more bucks on this monster order.

3 Likes

Go for broke… We’re all behind you :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

LOL! I look at this rifle like a home. I can buy a nice home at a good price. If I put a little work into it and extra money the home will last me for a lifetime. And as long as what I’m upgrading adds value there should be a buyer out there who will want it at the higher price if I ever decide to sell it. But I want the best price I can get!! =)

4 Likes

Try: IAMWASTINGMYTIME

4 Likes

@TexasEskimo LOL.Thanks. I’ll consider this as another way of saying there are never any MCarbo coupon codes so don’t bother.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say “never”. But I’ve never seen any. Lol.

1 Like

Returning customers used “MCARBO Riflemen” in the past for a 10% discount.

2 Likes

You better start watching your junkmail then…
I dont know of any current codes, but this is the last one i saw.

6 Likes

@Stircrayzy I need to sign up for the emails. Personally, I normally hate getting emails from every company under the sun. Seeing the deals in my email also makes me want to buy stuff so it’s better not to see them. =)

1 Like

They usually run a 15% sale around some kind of holiday. Maybe New Years is the next one? Memorial Day, 4th of July are big one’s. Just kind of got to wait it out.

2 Likes

4th of July coupon code out yet?

2 Likes

I have not got any email with a sale code for this year yet, am I missing something or is there no code yet?

1 Like

I havent seen anything, even sifted through all my spam/junk folders.
I did find a notice that i needed to reply to, to stay on the mailing list, but it was very recent, so didnt block anything i think.

1 Like

Very disappointing…I have $200 in my cart and waiting for a sale. Im gonna buy a competitor’s product on the parts that are available from them because they’re doing a sale. Very disappointing that a veteran owned company doesn’t have a sale on this holiday when almost every company does…

2 Likes