M*CARBO Brotherhood

Another foregrip?

what is everyone’s take on this? Thinking it might fit the bill for the wife’s sub 2k.

4 Likes

I bought something like this on my first ar build … Big heavy clunk of junk… I’d pass and go more compact and lighter… especially for the wife…

4 Likes

got one similar in the parts box,a clunky at best ,heavy and in the way, and switch kept getting activated when in the pocket off the unit in the bag. so i started storing it without batteries. find something less bulky and more comfortable to hold for a foregrip, something angled

4 Likes

That’s why I ask these questions.
I originally was thinking about and adjustable one.

4 Likes

its got a decent cree flashight, so it does make a decent angle head light, but to bulky for a grip.

2 Likes

This is mlok but idea. I just put a little thumbstop on mine

3 Likes

3 Likes

I was going to order a sling and thought I might want to order something for her gun while I was at it. I probably should just get her an optic and mount. She wants the mcarbo optic mount and not the red lion fore end.
I’m getting to where I just find some youtube vids and say here watch these and tell me which one you want. LOL. It’s easier than trying to explain it.

4 Likes

i bought an 5 angled utg at nice price but it wont tighten snug to rail no matter how hard i crank hex screw.
anyone know why? is it cuz the sides on it doesn’t move? they’re stationary .

2 Likes

I don’t know as I have just started to pimp her sub 2k, but from what I have seen on the board here, everytime someone has a fitment problem, the question is always asked, “have you filed the rails flat? they have a crown to them and need to be filed flat”.

2 Likes

I have a similar one on my KSG for home defense.I agree with the others that it’s too big & bulky for Sub 2K

1 Like

Yeah Goblin’s picture really puts into perspective, You guys are right, it does not go with the gun at all.

1 Like

The gun is so sleek looking that anything bulky on it kind of defeats the purpose … even tho I do run a trijicon accupoint on mine for fun… I usually keep a trijicon rmr on it

1 Like

Two words. Fab Defence. I’ve had many Foregrips. I finally ponied up for the Fab. That one is a keeper.

1 Like

Which FAB Defense are you referring to? They have several. I have the T-FL 7 positions vertically folding foregrip on my S2K.

3 Likes

That particular model I bought and the quality is amazing,light ,laser etc . It honestly was just a little to big for my rugar 556/300 blk 16” it felt like wearing a fake muscle suit and knowing that it’s just to much for the body

1 Like

Fab Defense T-FL

2 Likes