M*CARBO Brotherhood

Another butt pad option for S2K gen 2 owners

I no longer have my S2K but I know a lot of people were looking for butt pad options. Just came across this product from a company called Missouri Tactical Products and thought I’d share it with the brotherhood. Looks like you can purchase them directly or via Amazon Prime, same price either way. Available in black as well as FDE for a few clams more. Seems to be getting solid reviews.

5 Likes

It’s to bad they do not ship to Canada. Checked several sources, distributers & Amazon.

3 Likes

Amazon.ca does have them listed, but the cost would seem prohibitive. Maybe arrange for a Yank brother to acquire one and ship it to you.

4 Likes

Hey chilipepper
Yes i checked Amazon, got to checkout, they do not ship to Canada.
I was shocked. I’ll follow up after COVID and travel, including slights are back in order.
Otherwise wouldn’t want to ask anyone to be put at risk.
Thanks,

2 Likes

Here are additional views from the brotherhood. I have one and they are fantastic.

2 Likes

Damn, I even did a search before posting and that thread didn’t come up, sorry to @Dred and everyone else for the double post. If a mod feels like merging this post into that thread, no worries here.

4 Likes

Hey chilipepper,
I checked out Amazon.ca again, looks like I was wrong, appears to be now available by a third party Canadian distributor for $70.00. How interesting, it’s price to my door is $105.00 and will take a month to arrive.

I think that there s a bit of a markup on this item?

Hmmm

3 Likes

Bit salty for my blood, but I’m not north of the border and I no longer have my Subby… :wink:

4 Likes

Ya, that is a bit high… all in.
I’m going to sleep on it for now, check back in 30 - 60 days.
I can buy a cord of firewood for that. LOL

4 Likes

That’s $80 worth of shipping. Sounds fair given the risk of loss while hiking them over our western border.

1 Like

Yes, I will probably buy one, just not at the moment, when I get back would be a better time.
And yes, now they are available.

$105 holy crap!!
Although shipping in general is outrageous to Canada. Guys who like old cars complain about shipping cost of parts all the time.

1 Like

You can always just make your own like I did.

2 Likes

I put this on my Sub 2K and love it. Everything else is MCARBO. The but pad is a perfect fit no drilling and and stays on great with no interference when you need to remover the bolt.

4 Likes

Hey @Txhillbilly
Yes I remember your Post, it is and excellent job you did, somewhat permanent.
Great craftsmanship.

1 Like