M*CARBO Brotherhood

And im still alive

maybe ,sorta ,couldbe.
stuff went sideways for a bit, but all in all still kickin.
thanx to all that checked in.
and yep, T@L took place. guess i gotta start all over again…

28 Likes

catcin up on things bet i run out of likes in about 20 minutes…

20 Likes

Damn ya old sea dog! Welcome back brother! :+1:

15 Likes

@GOBLIN damn good to hear from ya Buck.

17 Likes

Hey man, So glad to hear your still with us. we missed you

17 Likes

@GOBLIN Welcome back Buck. Missed your old ugly a$$.

17 Likes

Speaking of the Batman!!!..just yesterday with @DivaMarie Tony…Figured that would do it!:sunglasses::boom::boom::boom::boom:

@GOBLIN Welcome back and when are you coming up #9? We gotta meet sometime soon.

Where did you say your ammo stash is on #9?:scream::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::eyes::boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

So…do you have one of these? Gotta improvise with the ammo shortage these days…:grin::boom::boom::boom::eye:

18 Likes

@GOBLIN

Made my day to read a post from ya!

16 Likes

Holy $hit…he walks among us! This just made my day, Buckster (and I just came from the gun range :grinning:)! Good to have ya back!

16 Likes

@GOBLIN
Great to see you back!!!

17 Likes

Idle hands drive me nuts. so i got these finished…
and yep parts were 50AE

KAK 17

20 Likes

Very nice Buck, really glad to have you back.

18 Likes

Good to see ya back brother. Guess that ole gator got indigestion and spit ya back out.

14 Likes

Just Nice! Buck X 1000’ Glad you Still Kicking and You Are Among The Living! The(Grey Cloud Over the Brotherhood)May now Disperse Else Where!

14 Likes

you know how it works brother, aint no peace for tha wicked…

14 Likes

True But as I have Always Stated in Us Old Fart’s ! Ya better bring a Sack Lunch and a Note from your Mother Cause we Are not going down easy! :smile:

14 Likes

@DivaMarie im a gonna have to file a complaint already!!! damnitall already out of likes for another 16 hrs. I just got here!!!

18 Likes

@GOBLIN Welcome back Buck. Good to see you still kicking.

14 Likes

Ya’ The little Bastard is getting Wise to some of Us’ trying to bypass the B.S! :rofl:

11 Likes

@GOBLIN All I can say is…“Oh crap, he’s up.” Good to hear from ya brother.

12 Likes