M*CARBO Brotherhood

All the MCarbo upgrades

All Things SUB-2000! All the upgrades you have sent me are outstanding! It has tightened up my Gen 2 and it has much better reaction when I’m shooting it. Its very solid, Thanks again !!!

11 Likes

Good to hear Randy @GUNSLINGERGHOSTS !!
Welcome to the club, the sub2k is a great platform for a company based on making improvements!

8 Likes

@GUNSLINGERGHOSTS yep they truly are improvements to the s2k. I was “meh” on my stock s2k, then I added all the mcarbo parts and it’s to darn fun to put down now lol. Well that was before the ammo snafu.

Edit to add - welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Thank you , CatFood!

6 Likes

Welcome @GUNSLINGERGHOSTS to the show!

5 Likes

Thank You !

5 Likes

@GUNSLINGERGHOSTS Welcome to the M*Carbo Gang !
Learn Lot’s, Have Fun with this Out Of Round and Outstanding
Group of Guy’s and Gal’s

5 Likes

But still in spec :crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Folks, nice to be here.

I’m searching for a company that makes a replacement front sight for the kel tec Gen 1 similar to the Red Lion one.

The clincher here is that I’m a retired veteran in Canada where our governments are going full PRC over the Wuhan Virus including increasingly using it as an opportunity to push through tyrannical legislation including more gun control.

It’s difficult to find a solution where I can personally import such an item online from the USA.

Any suggestions on companies like Red Lion, Midland and MCARBO that make peripherals for the Gen 1 that ship to Canada would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee

3 Likes

Hey @LelandK! Perhaps our most revered Canadian member @Moosecall can help you out. Good luck. :canada: :us:

3 Likes

Thanks,

New to the process here. Will they know they were tagged and reply or can I direct msg them?

Much appreciated!

Lee

2 Likes

@LelandK Hey… I would go ahead and message him as well as my tag. He’s a great guy… goes by Marc.

1 Like

@TexasEskimo
Thanks TexasEskimo,
@LelandK
Welcome, maybe I can help, I hope so anyway.
Here is my go to if in eastern Canada.
Your correct, very difficult times, cross border shopping for items now cannot ship to Canada.
There is a places out west that stock KelTec and equivalent.

My go to now in Eastern Canada is Bullseye North.
www.bullseyenorth.com

Search what your looking for, and if you don’t find what you need by searching, I’d call them directly, they are very helpful and knowledgeable staffing and might have solutions for you.
Cheers,

4 Likes

Thanks.

I have used them and I was able to get 1 shipped by a friend in the US.

3 Likes

Hey, so glad your getting what you need.

Also tyvm for getting back to us with an update, that is appreciated very much.

Do not hesitate to check in again if you have any questions.

Fyi the folks here are a wealth of knowledge.

Cheers,

3 Likes

Will do and thanks for the great info.

1 Like