M*CARBO Brotherhood

Alec Baldwin just killed a photographer with a negligent discharge!

Alec Baldwin was using a “prop” gun that he accidentally discharged on the set of the movie RUST and killed a female photographer and injured the director. They don’t say what kind of “prop” gun it was!

10 Likes
11 Likes

This instantly reminds me of Brandon Lee’s death while filming “The Crow”

8 Likes

Alec Baldwin is a certified ass hole and an idiot.

14 Likes

I thought that this cannot be true, was expecting to be BabilonBee.

Karma is a b. Sorry for the female killed.

PS: They are shooting a western “staring” Alec Baldwin? Who will pay to see that?
I love westerns, and seeing that a** in one would ruin the genre for me.

11 Likes

My irresponsible speculation for the day, is that the person setting up the props, might just be a gun control whackjob looking to cause an accident (probably not death) that would fuel more political rhetoric?
Sorry to the family, not very sensitive, but thats the first thing that came to mind

10 Likes

My first thought was a bad comedy, now it’s a tragedy!

9 Likes

I blame the person that pulls the trigger of a real weapon, without firstly checking the load. This is not the first accident of this kind, it’s not like they don’t know it can happen.
Involuntary manslaughter at minimum. In some states (Az) any NG is a Class 6 felony, with mandatory prison sentence, regardless where it happened and what you hit. Yes, “using blanks” is excepted, but here it wasn’t a blank cartridge.

8 Likes

You’re right of course but freakin’ Hollywood you have to wonder if these actors are even in their right mind. The prop master is just as culpable, There’s usually a designated “expert” in charge of firearms that’s supposed to oversee their loading and safe handling. Somebody was probably out partying the night before shooting bottles in the desert. They’ll be in the deep stuff one way or another.

8 Likes

More like Vic Morrow getting decapitated by a Helicopter!

10 Likes

Someone wasn’t happy with the terms from the new contract they just signed?

5 Likes

@Grumpyolman So They did not say a’lot about the Prop master ?
The starting point of this’

6 Likes

Baldwin is a wealthy well connected libitard. Nothing will come of this except maybe a civil suit. My bet is he will never even be charged.

10 Likes

I think we can all agree and have seen it over and over. Doesnt matter what the hollywood elite and well to do crowd does there is never any consequences. Even if they get charged with whatever the case maybe at the time. They do some slap on the wrist bullspit and it is wiped away. And when the elite goes to jail or prison its some luxury place and then that only makes them more popular and richer.

10 Likes

It’s sad that someone lost their life in a senseless shooting that should not have ever have happened.

What amazes me is all the Holly-weird liberals scream gun violence and ban guns. Uhhhh dummies. Ya know if they are banned and such, your movies will all be Hallmark movies and only my wife will watch them and now you will be on the unemployment line.

8 Likes

Still haven’t seen or heard any particulars regarding how the discharge and death actually occurred. Wonder why he was pointing a gun at a Cinematographer? The first rule of gun safety (never point a gun at someone) was broken.

FJB

7 Likes

I guess he knows now!

10 Likes

No, let’s not be kind to Alec - American Thinker

…the incident is looking much less like an accident and much more like a crime.

Alec Baldwin ‘Rust’ camera crew walked off before shooting - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

PS: Remembering another tragedy: How Brandon Lee died on the set of The Crow - YouTube

7 Likes

Blank ammunition will severely injure or kill at close range.
Someone made a deadly decision to allow fire within that range.

The safety team, the prop master and Baldwin are all to blame
for discharging a weapon within that range

Uninformed, careless and reckless

9 Likes

Apparently a good portion of the crew including the original armorer had walked off the set previously due to safety concerns. The new armorer was a young 24 year old lady named Gutierrez-Reed who had just completed her first job as a master on the movie The Old Way with Nicholas Cage. The assistant director Dave Halls took one of three guns off a cart and handed it to Baldwin for a gunfight scene in a church telling him the gun was “cold”.

8 Likes