M*CARBO Brotherhood

A moment in time from some MCarbo Veterans and a Thank You to all Veterans

“Thank You” to all of our Veterans, and not to be the least, a “Thank You” to all our very own here in the Brotherhood. This is for you.
Moments from the lives of the Veterans and Families of the MCarbo Brotherhood.

26 Likes

Nicely done, Jeff. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

11 Likes

@jeffing65 Well done . Thank You for a great tribute to our Veterans :+1:

13 Likes

thank ya brother…:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

12 Likes

@jeffing65 Thanks Jeff’ Makes up for the all the None Heart Felt Thank you’s ya get from the Public’:+1:

10 Likes

@DivaMarie Your welcome. It doesn’t begin to equal the genuine thanks and gratitude that all of you deserve.
I just wanted to do something more for all of you. It is all I could come up with. (can’t give y’all a new car or a nice vacation)
It is hard for me, as a civilian, to offer something in return (more than the “Thank You”), for something that can never be adequately repaid.

13 Likes

I join @jeffing65 in a genuine thank you for your service and sacrifice and wish you the best on this Veteran’s Day and all those to come. Like @jeffing65 I acknowledge that a mere thank you is inadequate acknowledgment of the debt. Perhaps the best we can do is to appreciate the freedoms for which you served, do all that we can to preserve them and instill that appreciation in the generations that follow.
Again, Thank You
JoeFridaySays

14 Likes
12 Likes

Thank You to all who have served.

16 Likes

@dave67 :clap::clap::clap: HEAR!!..HEAR!! :ok_hand::ok_hand::+1:

Most excellent post Dave! They hold the same place of honor, and ARE American soldiers" serving their country.
@ Those who know. I would be very interested in, and love to, hear some K9 stories.

I will let “those who know” tell us the real “tail” of the dogs they served with but I would say this. And correct me if I’m wrong…
Each one of our K9 companions, protectors, and defenders, “as individuals” have saved more lives than “any other individual” (animal, vegetable, or mineral) serving any duty anywhere in the entire campaign.

Disclaimer! With the exception of something like being a crew member on “The Enola Gay” or “Bockscar”

Post Script Edit: And I’m also guessing, they :service_dog: only “rarely” take lives.

10 Likes

Ya’ know, I got to thinking, we ( or I ) wouldn’t want any run-ins and bad PR from some new unheard-of feline rights activist group. Like (CADD) “Cats against Damn Dogs” .
Idaho and Discovery Channel already have PETA on our butts, about the farrier that hit the horse with a hammer, on the new show “River of No Return”. So with that in mind, I figured I should post something about the role of Felines in the military.

12 Likes

I was gonna keep it brief and say, “Happy VD!”…but like many thoughts my brain develops, never quite comes off the way I intended when delivered… :rofl:

11 Likes

@chilipepper Hahahahah…Yep, how true that is sometimes. :laughing:

11 Likes

If only it were “sometimes” as opposed to “more often than not”… :grinning:

11 Likes

@chilipepper I blame it on the interpreter for not properly processing and understanding the communication as it was intended. Clearly a failure on their part. :ok_hand:

10 Likes

I have mentioned in the past… “It has been my experience that our veterans are always incredibly humble, with regard to their service and sacrifices.”
To that I say this…
It is “We” the America citizen, who have not the “opportunity” but the “Privilege”, of having someone willing to serve “Us” and Our Great Country!

Not so many places in the world, are there those willing do such a thing for others.

10 Likes

Wanna thank all you veterans for your service and sacrifice!!! Enjoy your day!!

20 Likes

Today is National Coast Guard day. Thank you to all my Coast Guard brothers out there. Semper Paratus!

13 Likes

Hear-Hear! “Thank You” for braving ocean and sky, when mother nature comes calling, and for protecting our borders every day.

8 Likes

17 year old high school version of myself going into the delayed enlistment program of the U.S. Coast Guard back in December 1976. 44 years and 120 lbs ago.15199

13 Likes