M*CARBO Brotherhood

A Brief Essay On Squids Jarheads...And Crayons!

@GOBLIN sweet baby jesus! I am on for five fricken seconds and its already telling me I have to wait 22 hour to like another post?

…sigh

A big​:+1::grin: to you Buck!

@Johnksg right in front of you brother, at 21 hr to like another post… gotta be a conspiracy goin on… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

@GOBLIN you know I think you are right. I bet our moderators feel threatened by our rugged good looks and are shorting us out of pure girlish spite!

Probably that @kona or @Wedge characters…they always were a little suspect if you ask me! :grin:

@johnksg when did the Marines trade “embrace the suck” for “piss n moan?” :joy:

@Kona now see I just might have “liked” your snide little comment just on basis that an Army doggie even knew about the suck…

BUT I CAN’T BECAUSE I HAVE NO MORE LIKES!!! :angry:

aint that tha truth John, but be advised they will be army feathers flying in oooo say 19hrs…least i could do…

@GOBLIN glad your back Buck. I know you got my six brother! :grin::+1:

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::smiling_imp::+1:

Meanwhile in Russia… I have never laughed so hard! Good one!

female%20humorus%20meme11

think i foun my lonley hearts…that thar is the gal for me…

Me, the first time I saw a full nude beach in the Med during the summer. Giggity giggity!

cow%20pole%20dance%202

cg%20meme3

I have not served in our great military and I have the utmost respect for those who have. I know I am out of line posting this as a mere 2nd amendment patriot. So, I ask your forgiveness upfront. But came across this and had to share this Airmen with a pan flute pic. I will let you folks fill in comments.
panflute

disfunctional%20vet%2062

@GOBLIN. OMG! How about a warning brother? Just drenched my tablet when I spewed my coffee! :grin::+1:

chaos%20meme%2019

free windex and wipes round the tother side of the table, Try the Veal! Im here alll weeeekkkkkkk! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

chaos%20meme%2032