M*CARBO Brotherhood

33 round magazines at a really nice price!

Found these online today so I wanted to share with the Brotherhood!

I grabbed 2!

8 Likes

Staying tuned for a range report. The price is pretty low for steel reinforced. Thx for sharing!:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I scanned a few reviews on the site…most were favorable. A few mentioned were tight in the mag well and didn’t drop freely.
I bought 2 anyway! :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

As did I. I saw more saying they worked smoothly so I pulled the trigger on 2 as well. With today’s market if I dont like them I can sell them and recoup my money. No worries.

1 Like

Just so everyone’s clear about these, they are not made by Glock, they’re third-party made in South Korea. I’m not knocking them, just don’t want anyone to think they’re official Glock-made mags.

2 Likes

Definitely not Glock at this price. That’s for sure!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I have bought 6 of them, they all work great. Have shot about 4-6 mag loads through each and not a single problem. I pick up a couple every so often when a good deal comes by. They are the closet to OEM as I have seen or used for my s2k. Again, just my opinion.

3 Likes

I picked up 2 at a local dealer yesterday. I am going to the range later this week and will try out and give a review. In testing, they are operating smoothly for me. Dropping out of the mag well pretty easily.

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan! Thanks!

Anybody else get a “shipping delay” email from Classic Firearms yesterday?

1 Like

Out of Stock :thinking:. wonder why?

1 Like

Mine came in Thursday gonna try them out this afternoon. 4 of these are cheaper than a drum with 198 rounds.

1 Like

@QBALLZ Thanks for that!
I was thinking the Classis Firearms verbiage is most likely another way of saying “we sold all we had and yours are not gonna be shipped anytime soon”.

Anybody else get their magazines OR an email?

1 Like

Are these the SGM tactical 33rd mags?

@00Buck The magazines in this thread are not the SGMs
I think some one earlier in this thread may have determined the origin of the topic magazines.:thinking:

1 Like

GunMag Warehouse has them for the same price…when in stock. KCI from South Korea is their source.

3 Likes

Thx Yo. I will check these out as well.

Another option is the ETS 31 rd. Glock mags. Still available in Red-Clear-Blue.
I bought a clear 10 rd. mag and never had an issue so far in 2+ years.

5 Likes
5 Likes

I’ve got two 31-round ETS mags and a 41-round. All have worked flawlessly.

4 Likes