M*CARBO Brotherhood

33 round magazine pouch/holster

Looking for 33 round magazine pouch, something that can attach molle system to the backpack, my range bag. Out grew the little Glock bag, taking 3 guns, ammo and magazine and loaders takes up a lot of room.
Any links or suggestions would be loved.

4 Likes

When I did an Amazon search for “Glock 33 round magazine pouch molle” a couple came up. I have the triple Condor one on my pack. But I checked and it doesn’t fit the 33 rounder. But a couple looked like they would work.

5 Likes

thank you, I’ll check that out

2 Likes

@smokinJoe GlockStore.com has a wide variety of magazine pouches:

https://www.glockstore.com/search?keywords=Mag%20pouch

2 Likes

thanks, didn’t see any for 33 rounds though, liking this one at Amazon.

3 Likes

HOW ABOUT THIS WE ARE IN TRIALS PAT PENDING.

ONE CAN ADD ANOTHER ON THE OTHER SIDE & STILL FOLD

5 Likes

Let me know when ready, i will buy one to test.
Hoping for picatinny AND mlok option? Can you rotate the mag 180° on the barrel axis and still lock in? As a righty i would grab with my left hand and want the front of the mag facing up with the mount attached the way you have it.

1 Like

The magazine holder screws on the side of the rifle with m lock screws & nuts. The mag holder comes with a belt clip, you remove the belt clip & slide the holder on the adapter. It can be used on either side. If you install it on the left side you install it with the bullet nose facing up. If you are shooting right handed you install it on the left side. When you are shooting press the mag release grab the loaded mag with your left hand pull forward & insert it into the rifle.
If you are close to Union Grove, WI I will be at (The Union Grove Gun Show will be held on Oct 9th-11th, 2020 in Union Grove, WI. This Union Grove gun show is held at Racine County Fairgrounds ) for a gun show. If I give my phone number bowers to be will block this reply.
I am not selling these at this time until the people that have one will report back to me good bad or otherwise before I go for broke.

3 Likes

If anybody comes to the show my table will have my sub on it. Another show The Tomah Gun Show will be held on Oct 23rd-25th, 2020 in Tomah, WI.

4 Likes