32 ACP Ammuition

Bought a Beretta 81 BB and had http://tooltechgunsight.com/ install tritium front and rear sights. Now I’m looking for 32 ACP ammunition.

Thanks

Rod

rodm1161@gmail.com

4 Likes

@RodM I have used this with my CZ 70… runs great. Price isn’t too bad… I have paid more in the past. Stuff sells out quickly.

Fiocchi FMJ 32 ACP 73 Grain 50Rd 32AP - Pistol Ammunition at GunBroker.com : 932301175

3 Likes

For some reason, the lyrics for “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown” are running through my head.

1 Like

Sorry. I’ma sucker for an easy target.

@TexasEskimo … you laid it out, I roasted you, then I realized you’re sensitive. So, I erased the pistol acquisition timeline and the proof/QED that results from reading your crap.

So, rather than ridicule, I just want you to know it is ok if 32 from a CZ suits you better than 45 launched from a JMB Special.

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, his Kimber is 9mm

3 Likes

@Dred No hard feelings friend, but I don’t have a clue what you are trying to say. :rofl:. Must be that Gulf Coast accent? :thinking:

3 Likes

HOOT … I’ll play.

My accent was disrupted 'cause I didn’t want to be deliberately offensive. I edited “God’s Gun” to read JMB special because I dunno if you were be’n you or honestly offended when I was quicker to quote than you were to delete.

By my measure you’ve had your 1911 longer. You ran through mag #2 tonight. You discuss your history purchasing 32, but you ain’t burned your first box of 50 45s.

It was a sideways jab at your masculinity. The jab was also in jest.

Clearly, your antics are occupying too much space in the MCARBO section of my brain - well played. I appreciate the entertainment.

4 Likes