2022 M*Carbo Sharpshooters Series Gift Certificate Winner!

Big round of applause to @DrumsGunsBMX, this year’s M*Carbo gift certificate. :clap: Kenny’s dedication to improving his marksmanship was clearly demonstrated by shooting in 15 divisions thru-out the year. Well done young man.

Thanks to @ChrisNelson for providing us our platform along with quality Made in America parts for our favorite firearms. And to @CarlosMCARBO, my liaison in securing and awarding this year’s award. :clap:

Be sure to join us next year!

Good luck and good shooting!

13 Likes

Congrats @DrumsGunsBMX and great shooting to everyone. I for one look forward to starting the new season. :+1:

10 Likes

@DrumsGunsBMX Congrats and great shooting!

8 Likes

Thank you Dave, Mike, Festus (young man? haha-good one!!), Chris & everyone here on the site - it really means a lot & I’m honored to be able to be part of this group!! I’m so glad I found this forum, there’s such a great group of people here, fun, very supportive and to say I’ve learned a lot would be an understatement. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have improved as much if I hadn’t started doing the MiM - it really gave me a goal to focus on each month and made it easy to find my weaknesses and track my progress. I still have plenty to learn, but it’s been a fun and educational trip that I want to stay on. I was thinking I was going a little overboard with all the divisions at first, but starting from ground zero, there was nowhere to go but up (as I had no experience with anything shooting wise) Now I’m going to shoot my first live matches this coming year at my range which is something I never thought I’d be confident enough to do when I started, but it’s not about winning for me, but just learning and improving.
Thanks again to everyone here - y’all have a happy, healthy & safe New Year!!

8 Likes

I am thrilled to have been able to be a part of this.

5 Likes