M*CARBO Brotherhood

200 Yard Range In Ohio

Yesterday, I went to a state owned operated range near Dresden Ohio. The range is really nice and well taken care of roughly 5 dollars a day to shoot for $24 a year.
My high point carbine in 40 cal did well.
The S2k didn’t do too well on the 200 yd range.

11 Likes

The picture of the target to the left of the walk is the only picture I will post of the target. It’s the only one I took.

6 Likes

@cico7 Very nice looking range Don. Everything looks neat and clean.

7 Likes

That’s a little bit of a stretch for a pistol round isn’t it. You aiming about 4’ to 5’feet high? According to my bullet drop calculator, a 124 gr. 9mm bullet zeroed at 25 yards and a muzzle velocity of 1350 fps will drop almost 52" at 200 yards. Talk about lobbing one in.

8 Likes

@Don68
Thanks! It was really nice
@Texprep
Yes, it was a stretch I know but why not?

6 Likes

@cico7 Very Nice to the What the Capitol City has to Offer! I can’t even think about posting a picture’ My Brothers would be Spewing till next 4th of July’:rofl:

6 Likes

@cico7 nice looking range!
Must be a very relaxing place to shoot.
A comfortable atmosphere at the range makes for fun times.
I pay 20$ a Day here in CA. Linden Gun Range, Linden CA.
Here are a few photos , not nearly as nice!

9 Likes

@Captainjack88

I just want to know how often a waitress comes around offering a Perier and lemon refreshment??? :thinking::grin:

8 Likes

@lonewolf

Wouldn’t that be nice! Have some ice cold sparkling French water during a target change🧐

7 Likes

@Captainjack88

Anthony, just make sure that you invite @GOBLIN if there are to be any (big boobed) waitresses… Big smiles!

4 Likes