20% OFF Everything - 18 Days til CHRISTMAS Sale!

18 Days til Christmas Sale Starts Now! Use this 20% OFF coupon code at checkout: Merry MCARBO Christmas

17 Likes

Very nice of you. Thank you @ChrisNelson
Let the shopping party begin.
Happy Holidays brothers!

7 Likes

w00t w00t! buying that kit!

6 Likes

@ChrisNelson Retailers always have some discount or sale, with something off when you spend so much, or extra points for a month if you spend so much then. And if your lucky with a super coupon you get 10% off on some things. And after all that 1/2 of it is drop shipped from some place you’ve never heard of.
With the same money, 20% off everything is something that is the difference from a trigger bundle to a pro bundle. or the bonus of being able to also get a tube cover or buffer or?.
All from a great American Co. and people like @ChrisNelson in a climate hostile to economic survival of small markets and little guys.
And in addition to that we get to be a real, actual, functioning and influential part of the market evolution.
Name how many other companies like that you can think of.
Well done to you Chris, for being a grade better. :+1::+1::+1::bowing_man:

5 Likes

Totally thought this went til Christmas with the whole 18 Days Til Christmas title. Oh well, next time.

3 Likes

So many projects at hand. Pray for a M*CARBO CHRISTMAS SALE (EXTENSION…) @ChrisNelson (Do smiles ‘count?’) LOL

2 Likes

@ChrisNelson I also thought this was going on until Xmas! :frowning: I just tried to order a bunch of MCarbo parts but it says the coupon expired. Ah well next time.

3 Likes

Any new codes? I keep putting off my order then miss the codes :slightly_frowning_face:

@cico7 Not sure if this code is still good for 10% off. MCARBO Riflemen.

2 Likes

@Don68 and @cico7 …it is good. Standard 10% off code and does not change.:grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! It worked.