M*CARBO Brotherhood

1911 Lovers - A Tribute Thread

Congrats!

Cocked and locked !:boom:

fjb

4 Likes

Are you suggesting the purchase of this 1911 has caused you to form male genitalia? Certainly plausible. I feel like that’s what you’re trying to say, anyway… :thinking:

I’d be worried, @HandyDave, next time he’ll be wanting you to fashion something from Duck-Billed Platypus scrotum or the like. And as I understand it, they’ve got small yam pouches so it’s gonna take a lot of ‘em, even for 1911 grips…just sayin’… :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I made a coin purse from a buck deers coin purse several years back. Gave it to a ex as a gag gift. Maybe thats got something to do with why i say ex? Ol well it was worth the look on her face when i handed it to her and explained how i made it. Wish i had pics of it. But im guessing you guys can see a mental pic of the coin purse without visual. Good thing is i hear Eskimo has got a 1911 training day planned where someone more knowledgeable with real pistols is gonna give him a crash course in non plastic pistol function.

6 Likes

I think a lot of that depends on timing, Dave. Was she your ex before, because of or after the gifting? :grinning:

5 Likes

Still more safeties left than a glock has, dont worry.

7 Likes

She was a Bth before and a ex not long after the gifting.:laughing:

6 Likes

@HandyDave Some of them ex’s just don’t see Our sick Humor some days, but then again that’s why were from Mars and they are from Venus :rofl:
I gave one of Mine a Penis Bone from One of My Bears all clean and tricked out for a Cocktail Stir Stick! No Damn Humor at all.

8 Likes

The Native Americans made all kinds of animal scrotum sacs for daily use. Not sick, traditional.

5 Likes

Im loving the leather grips @HandyDave made for my 1911. I think the brown looks best on mine. But the silver looks good too. I put about 100 rounds thru it yesterday and gotta say. The grips help up nicely. The thicker leather ones felt best in my hand and actually added a level of cushioning. I cant wait till Dave starts making them for good so incan order some nice WWII tribute grips for my USGI 1943 Colt 1911a1

9 Likes

I feel like I should go out and start solicitating for research funding. See if there is a correlation between big guns and big ducks.

6 Likes

Funny thing when I bought my first full framed Glock… my girlfriend said, "Wow… you have changed, let me me measure your… ah… slide rail!

Yeah… my poetry may suck, but I don’t really give a… ah… darn.

4 Likes

They are indeed! Also… I just found out how quickly you can switch out grips to change the look…

Us Glockboys can’t normally do that.

I can’t believe I just said that. What the freak’ is happening to me? And, I am getting the urge to switch from my current private healthcare plan to Medicare. :flushed:

9 Likes

Waking up? :grinning:

4 Likes

Actually it is kinda sweet having both the Glocks and 1911. I can joke about either without being call a white supremacist or glockophobic.
It’s like my boss… half Hispanic and half White. He can use the race card and/or his White privilege card.

9 Likes

I just realized the title of this thread has been changed. I know I have not contributed much lately but has this forum become speech sensitive ?

3 Likes

Some more 1911 love.
Put the hogue rubber over grip finger Laser on.
It is a real pain to get adjusted. The upper central target is the finished product @15yds.

The upper 2 rounds belonged to different efforts. That is why I included the whole target. The adjustment tool is TINNY WEE !!!

This is a comparison, the larger hex wrench is a .050".

7 Likes

E-series representing!

5 Likes

Holy moly down to feeler gauge size.

5 Likes

It’s the same size as some of the Galloway Precision mag extensions use. Just got a few for dad for Xmas and that actually gave an option to buy it as a $1 extra.

4 Likes

Anyone that knows me has been expecting this…

Go ahead and talk amongst yourselves. :innocent:

9 Likes