M*CARBO Brotherhood

11" Aluminum Picatinny Rail

All Things SUB-2000!

I am soon to be the next KT fore end owner. I want to replace the top rail with a custom Prail but have no idea where to look.
Anyone that gives me a good lead will be wished Pie from @Johnksg for the next year.
At present, this is not a sanctioned give away just a desire to gain some knowledge.

4 Likes

25 slots also available at approx 10.25".

2 Likes

@Dred you be the MAN !!! That will look good sitting on top of the KT fore end.

1 Like

I guess I’m missing something @Turmeric but why are you replacing the pic rail on the Kel Tec forend? Is this one different spec? KT comes with four full length rails. Mine work perfectly.

4 Likes

He’s wanting to extend the topp rail forward to preserve the ability to latch it folded. @Turmeric is a tough one to keep up with 'cause the details and explanations are spread across many threads.

5 Likes

@Dred maybe we should create a thread just for @Turmeric to exclusively post all of his insights, projects, musings, and banter?

Might be the most interesting thread yet!

We could call it “from the mind of tumeric!”

3 Likes

John why would you say such a thing. Am I too boring to deal with ?:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

If I am so much an Ass ? I will stop…

Well, why not ? if that is a limitation? Lets see if it works. the parts are to be here Friday.
I will mill them out and report Monday or Tuesday.

1 Like

I have no idea IF I have a mind.?
Jost remember about the 2lb 12oz trigger which NO ONE WANTS.

Thank GOD U did not say “FROM THE BRAIN … " I seriously do not THINK” he has 1"

Mondays are for answering for other folk … I s’pose. I’m just going to let you know I believe you, too, are joking. Your quote left out the part 'bout most interesting thread here.

1 Like

Witch interesting THREAD is that ?

I was referencing this post (this thread):

I added the emphasis, but the remainder is a direct quote. When you pick it up in the next post you left out the last two sentences.

I’m still trying to confirm you are joking.

1 Like

Folks I do thank everyone for the help. The KT fore end and the picatinny are on the way.
Thanks for all the ribbing ! @Johnksg I will now go to my corner and drown my happiness in some good old gunsmithing.

Thanks for the turn on. I found at buds for $20.00.

1 Like

If it’s true variety is the spice of life then pass the diversity !

1 Like

@Turmeric actually just the opposite brother! I hope you were just pulling my leg and I did not offend you?

@Dred pointed out my full post was actually a complement to you!

You and I may disagree on details from time to time but I enjoy reading your posts and your “innovative” approach to firearms issues.

2 Likes

@Johnksg everything is good. Just was in the mood for the banter.
Sometimes I guess it is better to not respond. I just get going and do not know when to stop.
Like I said about myself I sometimes wonder if I have A BRAIN.
After spending 10 hours in an attic(6 pitch) tracking down a leak from Ice damage in the Middle of November in central Ohio. Go figure ! I was being onery

1 Like

I am now starting to strategize the lock interface

2 Likes